As an Account Executive, you will take a consultative approach, partner with & build a trusted rapport with our prospects and clients, by helping them identify their challenges and demonstrating how our products can be a strategic solution for their needs.
Our team takes a multi-tier approach to bringing on new clients. Account Executives are supported by a solid qualified inbound lead pool. They partner with a Business Development Representative to help them infiltrate target accounts, but also create their own key opportunities through prospecting.
The majority of new business is created over phone meetings and web demonstrations. However, a willingness to travel occasionally for onsite meetings is preferred. The ideal candidate is able to understand and analyze a prospect’s challenges, and can formulate and present a strategic plan to address their specific needs. Evaluations often include a trial of the appropriate products, consultative data analysis plans and ROI presentations.
- Sales and lead development experience
- At least 2 years of consecutive, successful B2B Sales experience
- Experience with or selling into digital marketing firms is a bonus
- Exhibit pride in your work
- Admirable work ethic
- Ability to understand & solve problems
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tool
- Excellent communication skills – this means active listening and engagement with clients and co-workers
- Previous use of Excel
- Exhibit maturity and a healthy emotional intelligence
- Ability to take a complex issue and break it down for your clients
- Exceptional closing skills
- A. or B.S. degree (An M.B.A. is a plus)
- Sales training certification (is a plus)
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org