- Partner with the Global Controller in various operational improvement initiates including cost reductions.
- Establish and maintain formal accounting policies, practices, and procedures to ensure US GAAP compliance and strong internal controls.
- Oversee monthly/quarterly/annual close efforts including the preparation of consolidated financial statements, account reconciliations, accruals, reserves, and inter-company transactions.
- Perform technical accounting research. Lead the communication and implementation of new accounting practices, policies and procedures across the Company.
- Manage international accounting operations including proper accounting for Joint ventures and partnerships in accordance with local requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required
- 5+ years experience working in the field of accounting
- Experience in manufacturing / cost accounting
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, including complex topics and areas
- Excellent analytical and technical accounting skills
- International experience including consolidation, transfer pricing intercompany transactions
- Must be able to multi-task. Work independently and balance multiple projects and processes simultaneously.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to have very open and clear communication.
- Excellent communication skills and cultural sensitivity awareness within the global business arena.
- Proven ability to act as a partner to other leaders within the organization in strategic decision making.
- Problem solving analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Effective presentation and reporting skills at a high level internally and/or externally.
- A proven track record of maintaining ethical standards and integrity within the accounting and fincance functions.
- Must have a strong understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel (including pivot tables), Word and Powerpoint.
Please send resume in WORD form to: email@example.com