- Manages divisional accounting function; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing monthly financial reporting packages.
- Manage the monthly and quarterly close process, including reconciliations and reporting
- Manage accounting staff, including cash management, AP, and AR
- Participate in management team activities, i.e. training, meeting, etc.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains accounting controls by managing the chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintains financial security by complying with internal controls.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- B.S./B.A. degree in accounting, finance, business administration or a closely related field required
- CPA a plus, not required
- 5 to 10 years of experience of professional accounting and finance experience
- Supervisory experience is strongly preferred.
- Exceptional skills in accuracy and organization, attention to detail
- Strong written and communications skills, management proficiency, coordination, motivating others
- Consistent performance to follow projects through to resolution
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Experience with accounting software, MK and Clarity systems a plus
- Developing financial reports and tracking financial performance
- Proficient with General Accepted Accounting Principles
Please send resume to: email@example.com