40-50K plus bonus
Seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk to assist in the billing and customer relations of new operating projects. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of relative work experience in a professional environment in either sales, retail or accounting/finance. The individual hired to fulfill this role will act as a liaison between the accounting and community departments.
- Lead all aspects of project billings and invoicing
- Process daily check deposits received from customers timely and appropriately.
- Support Sales team with customer relations and answering any billing questions when applicable.
- Identify past due customer payments and make collection calls when necessary.
- Work with Sales Team on the overall management of the online customer portal.
- Communicate effectively with all other departments especially with customer inquiries to ensure items are handled appropriately.
- Evaluate overall billing process to ensure best practices and overall efficiencies.
- Additional ad hoc projects in customer support & accounting where applicable.
- Must have 0-2 years of professional work experience in accounting.
- The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands-on, results-oriented, and a team player.
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with strong ability to effectively communicate over the phone.
- Observant and attentive to details.
Please send resume to: email@example.com