- Education: 4 year Degree
- Experience: 3-5 years minimum of full charge bookkeeping experience using QuickBooks/QBO. (Both Desktop and Online) –
- Someone who is very tech savvy, adaptable to new technologies and processes and embraces it.
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, journal entries, 1099s, sales tax, property tax, credit card and bank reconciliations, budgets and forecasts.
- Monthly management reporting.
- Anticipating, identifying, responding to, resolving and following-up on client bookkeeping inquiries and/or problems.
- Year-end support for client’s accounting team. Preparing work papers to support the Trial Balance for tax return preparation.
- Public Accounting Firm Experience Huge Plus
- QuickBooks and QuickBooks online (QBO) a must – 3-5 years
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
- (ProAdvisor Certification, Xero Software or any other software that interface w/ QuickBooks or Inventory is a huge plus)
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision
- Aptitude to identify problems & generate solutions
- Adaptable to new technology
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Someone who thinks outside the box
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org