- Working closely with the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, develops and maintains The Hospital’s operating budget and manages the associated operating budget process.
- Working closely with Accounting and Decision Support, helps coordinate the monthly close process by managing the reporting, analysis and presentation of Monthly Statistics and various sections of the P&L such as: Med Surg Supplies, Supplies and Other and Salary & Wages.
- Manage the Monthly Financial Review meetings with VPs to discuss their areas’ variances, risk and opportunity factors associated with the fiscal year.
- Reviews, assess and enhances existing reporting processes by streamlining steps currently taken by the Budget Office to produce reports and deliverables
- Conducts meetings with departmental finance officers as needed to review Financial results, FTEs, volume trends, and discuss Position Control issues/concerns
- Responds to ad hoc financial analyses, special projects, and other similar or related duties as required or directed.
- Manages a team of three Financial Analysts (1 Analyst II, 2 Senior Analysts)
- B.S. in Accounting, Business Administration or related field is required M.B.A. or C.P.A. preferred.
- 5-7 years related analyses experience, preferably in healthcare.
- Experience in Managing a budgeting Process at a Medical Center or Equivalent
- Knowledge of hospital financial analyses and decision support systems as well as statistical and analytic software modes (Tsi, Access, Excel, AMS).
- High Level of analytic and quantitative skills (data evaluation).
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are essential
- Strong computer, quantitative and interpersonal skills are essential for this position.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org