- Provide general credit and collections support to all areas of sales and leasing.
- Facilitate the effective resolution of customer credit and collection issues.
- Update and maintain the customer receivables database by entering collection notes, credit ratings, and other information.
- Day-to-day hands on responsibility for the following:
- Make Collection calls! – Make Collection calls! – Make Collection calls!
- Establish and maintain customer credit
- Resolve cash application discrepancies
- Research product return problems, etc.
- Must have prior collections experience – National Accounts experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferred
- Effective written and oral communication
- Strong research abilities, and desire to resolve issues
- Ability to influence and attain closure on collection issues
- Ability to act decisively in all problem resolution areas of responsibility
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong computer skills
- A sense of urgency
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org