We are seeking a Collector who will be responsible for contacting customers by phone and e-mail regarding payment of past due invoices and invalid deductions owed by customers. The qualified candidate will also use the sales team to assist in obtaining payment and resolving issues preventing it. The Collector will also escalate stalled issues to the Credit manager when needed.
- Identify and follow up frequently on delinquent accounts whose payments are past due to collect payment(s).
- Handle all requests for documentation and conduct all research resulting from the morning calls in the afternoon.
- Provide superior customer service to our internal and our external customers.
- Communicate with sales representatives of any significant changes in account status timely and professionally.
- Compile and submit information about problem accounts to the Department Manager.
- Assist with ad-hoc AR duties such as filing and pulling files for audits as needed.
- Maintain excellent customer relations.
- Ability to work overtime when needed on occasion.
- Associates degree or equivalent work knowledge.
- Minimum of 3 years of collections experience.
- Must correspond well (via email and verbally).
- Must be comfortable working in a fast pace office environment.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org