- Participates in and supervises month end close activities and general accounting responsibilities.
- Supervises and prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements prepared on the GAAP bases.
- Participates in the creation and implementation of internal controls, monitoring of accounting processes, review of journal entries, review of financial statements and review of reconciliations of general ledger accounts.
- Develops and maintains thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting policies, financial systems, transaction processes, internal controls and chart of accounts.
- Prepares and/or reviews account analyses and monthly analytical review of balance sheets and income statements.
- Prepare annual property tax packages, monthly sales and use tax, and government surveys.
- Reconcile daily cash and assist in the preparation of the borrowing base for financial institutions.
- Prepares and reviews audit work papers for external auditors.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the process for continuous improvement and is open and responsive to change.
- Demonstrates experience and proficiency in applying accounting principles and concepts.
- Other tasks assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting with minimum 10+ years experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and accounting standards.
- Solid ERP system experience. Made2Manage highly preferred
- Strong experience in supervising accounting staff in the preparation, review and analysis of financial statements and other financial information.
- Must have strong accounting and analytical skills, and technical ability in financial information systems.
- Experience with management, budgeting, audit, consolidations, and financial modeling.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please send resume to: email@example.com