Director of Sales Compensation
The Director, Incentive Compensation Design is a critical role in our sales compensation process and will report to the Sr. Director, Incentive Compensation. This position will be responsible for managing the plan design, policies, documentation, and distribution of incentive plans for all variable incentive plan participants across Company. This position will ensure consistency on processes, policies, and legal compliance.
- Review all incentive compensation plans being issued for reasonableness of target incentives and commission rates for as well as compliance with our policies.
- Ensure Xactly incentive and commissions calculations comply with the plans.
- Manage and provide input to the Sr. Director of Incentive Compensation and key team leaders in design of compensation plans, including Xactly and SFDC (salesforce.com) systems functionality, implementation process, and overall implementation timeline.
- Drive issue resolution process for responding to escalated issues and questions concerning incentive plan design/metric and policies.
- Responsible for ensuring SOX processes and audits are complete and reviewed.
- Develop and implement Compensation Policies working with Legal, HR, Sales Operations and Sales and Client Services Management.
- Collaborate extensively with Finance, Sales Operations, Human Resources, Sales, and Client Services.
- Support integration of incentive compensation programs following M & A activities.
- Manage development and distribution of training, presentation, and other materials for compensation program roll-outs.
- 7+ years of equivalent experience, sales compensation familiarity preferred
- Experience in Compensation design, development, and administration
- Professional with strong organizational, communication, and technical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers of all levels
- Ability to manage programs and processes globally
- Experience identifying areas for process improvement and driving solutions
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Management experience required
- Advanced time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects with aggressive deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including use of VBA, Vlookup, advanced formulas and scenario and statistical analysis
- Experience with incentive compensation automation tools, Xactly knowledge a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred
Please send resume to: email@example.com