Entry Level Staff Accountant
- General Ledger Accounting & Monthly Close (cash, accounts receivable, fixed assets, intangible assets, accruals, royalties & service revenue)
- Preparation of journal entries
- Balance sheet analysis and processing
- Prepare and reconcile various balance sheet accounts
- Maintain the fixed asset sub-ledger – additions, retirements & depreciation
- Intercompany accounting
- Royalty accounting and reporting
- Work directly with international accounting departments
- Assist with month-end reporting
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting along
- 1+ years of general accounting experience that includes strong knowledge of GAAP.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and meet assigned deadlines required.
- Strong PC skills, including experience with corporate ERP systems and proficiency with Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of Oracle 11i a strong plus
Please send resume to: email@example.com