150-200K plus bonus
- Lead the Company’s global accounting function, including maintaining strong accounting and financial reporting support for the Company’s international regions.
- Direct and oversee the Company’s global financial reporting activities, including statutory and management reporting.
- Take charge of and own the corporate financial statement consolidation and reporting, ensuring all applicable financial standards and internal controls are closely adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP financial standards and internal financial policies. Serve as the primary internal expert on key GAAP standards.
- Ensure that financial assets of the company are protected through the application of strong and effective internal financial controls, including continually enhancing the company’s internal controls framework for consistency, automation and scalability.
- Maintain strong global working capital management controls and financial processes to ensure the company is managing and reporting on its working capital management effectively and proactively.
- Continually updating the executive leadership and proactively working with the CFO
- BS Degree
- MBA/CMA/CPA all pluses
- Global experience required
- 10+ years’ experience as a Controller
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to talk through and present financials
- Open to travel 10%
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org