- Heavy HRIS report writing functions. Prepares regularly scheduled reports and ad-hoc reporting as required.
- Provide HR team with report writing guidance in UltiPro
- Executes HRIS reporting and data cleanup processes to ensure data integrity
- Serves as the point person for Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance and administration
- Ensures proper set up of data feeds to and from benefit carriers, HRIS, payroll software and all other HR and internal systems
- Responsible for recording and maintaining payroll and employment data in the human resource database system. Ensures that system records are accurately recorded; tracks and resolves problems, elevating issues to the Director. Performs all year-end processes for human resources database system.
- Input all employee information into human resource payroll database system i.e. new hire, benefits, terminations, status changes. Act as liaison with payroll department to ensure accuracy and completion of weekly payroll.
- Ensures that human resource files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Prepares various weekly, monthly and/or year-end reports including head count reports, organizational charts, benefits costs, benefit enrollment, new hires, etc. as requested by management.
- Responsible for the day to day administration of the company’s benefit program including — processing invoices for all group health and welfare plans, gathering information for Director, responding to questions from broker, retirement plan record keeper, actuary, and auditor.
- Assist Director in preparing census data, open enrollment documentation and communication pieces to administer the open enrollment period for annual benefit elections.
- Serves as the point person for all Worker’s Compensation related issues
- Work with outside Auditor in the audit process for the DC and DB Plans.
- Work with retirement plan record keeper and outside benefit broker in the timely preparation and filing of Form 5500s for all DB, DC and group health and welfare plans.
- Respond to basic employee questions about benefit plans offered by the Company, elevating complicated questions to Director.
- Respond to basic employee questions regarding Company policy and procedures
- Ensures that EEO and OSHA reporting functions are up-to-date and in compliance with federal regulations.
- Processes basic employment verification requests.
- Participate in the periodic update of Company’s policies and procedures.
- Strong understanding of HIPAA and privacy / confidentiality requirements
- Coordinates and manages vendors for all of activities which include the annual employee outing, United Way Campaign, Wellness Fair and Company Yard sales.
- Runs the Activities Committee to ensure that this (and other events throughout the year) runs smoothly and are a success with employees.
- Assist with the coordination of donations to a variety of charitable organizations.
- Assist Director in gathering information for department budget preparation.
- Assist Director with various legal functions that could include processing product liability claims with insurance carrier, monitor certain websites for independent contractor compliance
- Associates Degree in Human Resources or Business with 2+ years’ experience in Human Resources administration, payroll and HRIS project management is required.
- Certificate in Human Resources is strongly preferred.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, excellent communication and public relations abilities, as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must possess the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality at all times.
- Strong PC skills and a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required.
- Strong HRIS/data entry and experience with UltiPro, ADP (payroll system or other related systems)
- Must be able to run reports, extract data to excel, and manipulate formulas and spreadsheets to provide pertinent accurate data on demand.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where set policies and standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to write business correspondence, reports and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees, vendors and general public.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) is preferred but not required.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org