HR Benefits Administrator
The Benefits Administrator is responsible for directing and planning day-to-day operations of the benefits programs (health, dental, vision, worker’s compensation, Pension and Retirement plans. The administrator will also provide excellent customer service and technical support in the delivery of the benefits programs.
- Enter all employee and exempt new hires as well as benefit changes.
- Serve as primary contact for plan vendors and 3rd party administrators.
- Implement and track Court Orders, CSE, and NMSN
- Provide customer service support to internal + external employees.
- Coordinate/Manage daily benefits processing: enrollments, FMLA, Short and Long Term Disability, COBRA, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, and compliance testing.
- Perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Pension and Retirement Benefits experience is required
- Strong communication, customer service, and administrative skills
- Hold high ethical standards
- Human Resource, benefits experience 2-5 years
- PHR certification is a huge plus, not required
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org