48-50K salary base + Commission/Bonus Structure + Benefits/Training
- Contact potential clients daily through pre-vetted client list + close deals for new clients.
- Review trends on current marketing initiatives and how they can affect potential clients.
- Schedule and perform web demos to prospective clients through teleconference webinars.
- Actively develop and maintain relationships with potential clients and closed clients.
- Assist with implementation transition to client’s specific division business services via client support documentation and training sessions.
- Conduct reviews on accounts regularly to evaluate clients’ demands and usage
- Consult with Marketing to modify program dependent on client needs.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Coachable, willingness to learn and ability to accept direction well – carry out instructions presented in written or oral form.
- Exceptional motivational and presentation skill
- Someone who can accept criticism, take that as a positive, and still be able to voice opinion in a professional and positive manner.
- Strong ability to interact/work with clients and other employees in a professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with ERP,CRM Systems, TMS’s (Preferred)
- Prior inside sales experience (Preferred) Someone who would be comfortable in selling and have that competitiveness to them but also able to work in a team environment.
- Four year college degree (Preferred)
- Prior experience using SalesForce (Preferred)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Outlook, spreadsheets, e-mail and Internet. (Required)
- Ability to travel up to 10%. (will attend Tradeshows yearly – 2 totaled)
Please send resume to: email@example.com