Inside Sales Rep
- Develop new prospects and maintain relationships with established customers of selling company products.
- Primarily interact with prospects and customers by telephone or other electronic means of communication, with occasional in person visits to customer’s places of business.
- Sell products and services, offer add-on and up-sell products that may benefit the customer, and suggest alternative products when a customer requested product is not available.
- Execute sales effort in an ethical and professional manner that will reflect favorably on the reputation of both the sales person and the company.
- Create and maintain solid, long-term relationships with customers.
- Assist and resolve customer requests and/or problems in a prompt and professional manner.
- Work with Purchasing, Outside Sales, quotation specialists and other branch personnel to provide competitive quotations.
- Close orders and sell at profitable margins.
- Reach sales and gross margin goals.
- Maintain knowledge of products and their applications. Know major competitor product lines.
- Keep management informed of location competition and market conditions.
- Maintain up-to-date customer record/file and reports of business transactions; assist in collection of past due accounts.
- Participate in training sessions, trade shows and sales meetings as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Individual must have the ability to multitask and communicate effectively to all functions of our business.
- Knowledge of electrical distribution, product applications and sales experience is highly preferred.
Please send resume to: email@example.com