- Accountable for new rentals and renewals
- Responsible for inquiries through phone, internet, email, walk-in and scheduled appointments of potential tenants to show the property
- Follow up with prospective tenants
- Prepare and execute leases in accordance with our property standards and regulations
- Collect application fees, security depots and rent payments
- Exceptional customer service to support and retain current residents
- Take required action when responding to resident requests in timely, efficient and courteous manner
- Work effectively with team members including an Administrator, Leasing Consultant and Property Manager to maintain high occupancy and positive revenue stream
- Work is typically performed in an interior/office work environment; however, the position does require the ability and necessity to physically walk to show and inspect properties daily
- High School Diploma and minimum 2 years of experience Leasing, customer service, sales or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of YARDI a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining excellent quality standards.
- Thrive in fast paced environment
- Self-Motivated & Work well independently as well as part of a team
- Positive Attitude & Energetic
- Strong communication skills
- Personal means of transportation is required to travel to all apartment communities and other job-related traveling including trips to corporate office.
- Must have valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org