- Prepare, review, analyze and process bi-weekly payrolls for non-exempt employees through Workday in a timely, accurate manner and in compliance with federal and state regulations as well as company policy.
- Audit time tracking system for accuracy.
- Work with HR to streamline payroll changes to improve payroll cycles and to reduce errors. Troubleshoots issues and errors with HR, Finance and employees as needed to ensure timely resolution.
- Process new hires, terminations and employee changes.
- Create/maintain spreadsheets of off-cycle payroll data.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in payroll figures, documents and reports.
- Process employment verifications.
- Ensures annual W-2’s are accurate and process W-2C’s as needed.
- Manage Payroll Inbox and respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll and stock matters.
- Assist with external audits by providing supporting records and documentation.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of applicable federal and multi-state payroll related tax laws, regulations, and statutes to ensure compliancy.
- Knowledge of internal controls, SOX documentation and control testing experience.
- Experience with expatriate payroll processing a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years payroll processing experience preferably with Workday
- Highly proficient computer skills with intermediate MS Excel experience required
- Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Commitment to accuracy & quality
- Ability to manage highly confidential / proprietary information
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org