Interviewing on May 11th
- Review all property management financial reports on the individual assets.
- Record the fair value adjustment for investments in real estate and debt.
- Record equity in earnings for joint ventures
- Record minority interest for consolidated entities
- Consolidate all investments within a Fund.
- Write quarterly financial statements.
- Interact with other property accountants, banking personnel and asset managers.
- Answer client quarterly questionnaires.
- Perform cash management functions.
- Record and reconcile financial information.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual client reports.
- Prepare annual cash audit work papers.
- Prepare annual audit and tax work papers.
- Prepare internal and external performance returns.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation’s for checking accounts.
- Calculate and prepare statements of cash flows.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2+ years of accounting experience with an emphasis in the real estate industry.
- Prefer experience to include both public accounting and private industry.
- Experience with investment companies a plus.
- Be conscientious about achieving deadlines and has an accurate work product.
- Assume accountability for specific performance.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in concise and timely manner.
- Detail oriented and very analytical
- Strong organization skills
- Quantitative propensity with ability to spot errors.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiar and experience in performance data returns.
- Familiar with internal rate of return calculations.
- Familiar with consolidating and equity method of accounting.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and accounting pronouncements in general
- Understand variance analysis when comparing actual to budget or historical results
- Understand how to read and write financial statements
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org