- Responsible for a portfolio of operational and development stage entities
- Preparation of financial statements, budgeting, meeting investor reporting requirements, lender compliance analysis and reporting, cash management, tenant and association billing, variance analyses, property/tenant statistics and general ledger reconciliations.
- Assist in preparing year-end audit and compliance documentation and responding to any questions pertaining to year-end work with our outside auditors and consultants, requiring a high level of communication and the ability to work with various teams outside of the company
- Work closely with tenants and various other contractors responding to financial and billing inquires.
- Preparation of billings for common area maintenance, real estate tax, percentage rent, and utilities.
- BS Degree required
- Public accounting experience a must
- Real estate/property accounting experience a plus
- 2+ years relative experience
- Team player
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Detail oriented
- MRI experience a plus
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org