- Serve as a key face-to-face contact and liaison for customers.
- Generate sales while providing quick, accurate, courteous service to customers.
- Execute sales effort in an ethical and professional manner that will reflect favorably on the reputation of both the sales person and the company.
- Help customers determine and select the best solution of products and services to meet their needs.
- Create and maintain solid, long-term relationships with customers.
- Work with Purchasing, Outside Sales, quotation specialists and other branch personnel to provide competitive quotations.
- Sell merchandise to customers utilizing product and application knowledge to select material that best meets customer’s needs.
- Place, arrange and maintain merchandise displays.
- Perform any and all physical requirements necessary to lift and move inventory around the warehouse.
- Operate and maneuver warehouse equipment and any material contained in the manner consistent with the intended purpose.
- Update knowledge of products through self-study and attending training classes.
- Must possess strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Individual must have the ability to multitask and communicate effectively to all functions of our business.
- Knowledge of electrical distribution, product applications and sales experience is highly preferred.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements necessary to receive, pick, pack, ship, and move materials throughout the warehouse.
- Ability to operate and maneuver warehouse equipment including pallet jacks and forklifts.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org