Sales Representative (New Business Development)
35K per year + Commission
- Source prospective clients/contacts through research, leads from SEO + websites, industry/account targets, personal networking etc.
- Target marketable clients that will benefit from products, set up face to face appointments
- Selling marketing products and services over the phone and/or in person – using solid/creative knowledge, displaying benefits of products to new prospective customers’ business. (Cold-calling)
- Assist customers in understanding of the product, permits, options offered, overcoming objections.
- Conduct estimates on potential client sites – draft up proposals.
- Close on sales – ensure smooth process flow from rest of the team for installing and ordering materials for product/service to customer.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative – (1-5 years’ experience)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to build new and existing business professional relationships
- Self-starter, coachable – willingness to learn and highly motivated, target driven, with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills – problem-solver/creative
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to overcome objectives
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Experience/working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator (Huge Plus – not required)
Please send resume to: email@example.com