Sales Support Rep
- Sales lead entry into CRM
- Work with sales staff in creating and issuing responses for requests for quotations using standard price and delivery terms in a timely manner
- Fill out tick sheets for orders, create and update customer files on the network
- Process customer orders timely and accurately
- Interface and coordinate standard OEM and customer inquiries concerning order status, ship dates, price quotes, availability and related questions
- Support and work with sales force, factory and accounting personnel to ensure timely delivery, pricing, payment etc.
- Providing sales and administrative support to Sales personnel
- Follow up with clients on the telephone for administrative purposes
- Perform data entry duties with regard to sales figures, metrics and other key data
- E-File all documents and electronically attach to appropriate system locations per document management system
- Other tasks as required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years sales support experience
- Previous experience working in sales administrative activities in a high technology sector
- A positive, sales-oriented attitude; comfortable contacting and supporting customers by phone and email
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite, including a Customer Relational Management application
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task and follow through with a “hands on”, “can do” and “Jack of all trades” positive attitude.
- Able to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Plans in order to meet business objectives.
- Plans own time to maximum effect.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org