Senior Financial Analyst
- Develop forecasting and predictive models related to cash flow data.
- Prepare and maintain financial models for M&A activities.
- Prepare and maintain corporate budgets and forecasts.
- Create and maintain advanced Excel models.
- Assist with preparation of appropriate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual external and internal reporting packages.
- Assist with preparation of executive and board level financial presentations.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in accounting, finance or economics. MBA designation would be highly desirable.
- 3+ years of experience with a comprehensive knowledge of accounting and financial analysis.
- Advanced skills in Excel and other financial modelling tools.
- Strong analytical, project management and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment.
Please send resume to: email@example.com