Senior Staff Accountant
N. Andover, MA
- Will have full charge of general ledger completeness ensuring proper classifications and coding of transactions.
- Will be responsible for reviewing the work of other team members including, but not limited to, customer invoicing, sales and use tax accruals, vendor and customer contracts, fixed asset accounting and payroll review and completeness.
- Will also assist the accounting manager in maintaining month-end compliance, commission calculations, variance analysis and assist with external reporting for tax and financial purposes.
- BSBA in Accounting
- CPA, MBA or in pursuit is desirable
- At least 3-5 years accounting experience (public/private mix or straight public)
- Strong analytical and business acumen
- Knowledgeable about US GAAP and tax regulations
- Microsoft Office proficiency, particular advanced Excel (Vlookup, SumIf, etc.)
- Experience with QuickBooks
Please send resume to: email@example.com