Sr. Tax Analyst
Dedham/Norwood, MA Area
Salary – 80-85K
- Responsible for Preparation of federal and state tax compliance to ensure the Company is in compliance with US Tax Rules.
- Will manage and supervise all aspects of Sales/Use Tax/ Primarily reporting to the Domestic Tax Manager.
- Work on a matrix reporting basis with the Tax Manager at company subsidiary for state income tax compliance.
- Development of effective working relationships with management, as well as finance and other operating personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Advanced Degree in Accounting/Taxation
- 5+ Years progressive accounting Experience
- Experience with Tax Provision/Compliance
- Experience with Sales/Use Tax
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org