- Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures for use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Inventory Management – Process Purchase Order invoices, multiple-warehouse inventory reconciliation, inventory valuation adjustments, vendor return and reporting.
- Accounts Payable – Vendor invoice data entry, purchase order invoice receipt posting and problem resolution.
- Preparation of weekly check printing.
- Reconcile company credit card purchases of goods-for-resale and expenses.
- Accounts Receivable – Process and reconcile customer’s electronic and physical deposits.
- Initiate collection contact for past-due accounts.
- Process customer returns, credits and refunds.
- General Ledger income/expense, inventory and trend analysis.
- Vision and ability to identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Completion of monthly and year-end closing process and preparation related management reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field.
- 3+ years or more accounting experience, preferably in a retail or wholesale sales company, with a heavy focus on goods-for-resale inventory related adjusting transactions.
- Strong Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with a variety of functional areas.
- Supervisory experience or ability to lead required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Experience with Sage100 ERP (MAS90/MAS200/MAS500) and/or similar large ERP is a plus.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org