- Analyzes and reconciles all designated balance sheet accounts – principally cash, prepaid & other current assets, fixed assets, and accruals.
- Assist in the documenting internal control policies and procedures and to help streamline the month end closing and reporting cycle
- Assists in the analysis and preparation of the monthly reporting package to management.
- Record monthly journal entries based on reconciliations and standard monthly journal entries.
- Process all fixed asset additions into the FAS depreciation system.
- Prepare annual property tax returns.
- Process all T&E journal entries and reconcile with general ledger
- Participates in the year-end financial audit by preparing schedules and providing additional financial data and information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or a related field
- 2+ years’ experience in an accounting department
- Familiarity with spreadsheet analysis, Windows environments and mainframe or platform-based software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and related Microsoft 365 applications
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- Attention to detail
- Eager to learn and accepts coaching and feedback
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Strong attention to detail, ability to maintain focus with intermittent distractions
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Professionalism and mature sense of accountability
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Ability to understand, organize and update electronic copy databases
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- Proactive, problem solving approach.
- Ability to work under pressure with positive attitude
- Ability to remain flexible and respond to changing priorities while remaining focused on results
- Willing to perform other duties and tasks as directed by the Assistant Controller
Please send resume to: email@example.com