Primary Duties: The employee will be asked to act as a manager within the Tax Accounting department of a high level accounting firm well known within the industry. A strong work ethic and willingness to work long hours is a must.
- Interact closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting and compliance services in a timely and effective manner.
- Supervise and help drive the success of multiple engagements, specifically in the high net worth, individual, and tax flow through processes.
- Ensure complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing /meeting deadlines and proactively sharing tax strategies.
- Work closely with Partners, Directors, and staff on client management professional development and business development activities.
- Will assist in the training and developing staff.
- Attend professional development and continuing educations sessions on a regular basis.
Requirements/Experience: We’re looking for a sharp ready to work rock-star accounting person. Big four, CPA certification, and recent high volume CPA experience are big pluses. Client is asking that we only submit excellent candidates who meet the following qualifications as closely as possible:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting required.
- Masters in Taxation degree or LLM in Taxation a plus.
- CPA certification or working towards certification required with 3+ year’s tax experience.
- No more than 3 years since they’ve worked in public accounting.
- Strong technical skills pertaining to tax preparation and review, tax compliance, agency correspondence, tax research and flow through.
- Proficient knowledge of CCH Prosystems Fx and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with GoFileroom a plus.
- Ability to problem-solve and thinking both creatively logically.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and demonstrate knowledge of basic technical skills, as well as related knowledge of necessary systems and procedures.
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills fostering client and internal relationships Excellent analytical, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Effective listening skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy.
Please send resume to: email@example.com