Why Choose Us?
Why Use Complete Staffing Solutions?
It is our passion for search and career placement that really sets us apart. We have the best employee retention in the industry and have grown through two recessions because of our talented staff. No one will take more time to learn your culture and what you need than Complete Staffing Solutions. It is the opportunity to service companies like yours that has helped Complete Staffing become one of the top staffing firms in Southern New England.
- Direct/Permanent Placement: Gain access to our extensive network of candidate for your permanent full or part- time openings.
- Temporary Placement: Use our talented professionals on an interim basis to supplement your core staff. Common uses for this type of placement include peak or unexpected workload increase, scheduling conflicts, special projects, or month, quarter and year end support.
- Temporary to Hire: Accomplish short-term objectives and evaluate if the candidate is a long-term match for your organization.
- Complete: 1. Having all parts or elements; lacking nothing; whole; entire; full 2. Thorough; entire; total; undivided; uncompromised
- Connecting your business to some of the best and brightest talent anywhere in the staffing and recruiting profession.
Why Use a Staffing Firm.
By utilizing temporary staffing instead of making direct hires, all costs associated with the processing and administering of payroll and benefits are transferred from your company to the staffing agency. This can help you control cost, improve production, and manage risk. Unlike short term direct hire employees, temporary personnel work for the staffing agency – not you. As a result, their unemployment claims don’t affect your bottom line. In addition, overtime and benefits are costs that can be eliminated by using a staffing agency. On average, benefits can cost 20-25 percent in excess of payroll expenses.
We save you valuable time…
At Complete Staffing we have thousands of qualified candidates lined up and ready to go to work. We have on of the largest candidate databases in New England. Additionally, our recruiters specialize in the fields for which they recruit, giving you the ability to focus on core competencies while we do the sourcing and interviewing, saving you valuable time.
- Save time
- Save money
- Save energy
- No commitment
- Improve productivity
- “Try before you buy”
- Decrease costs
- Avoid unemployment claims
- Increase flexibility