Administrative Assistant – Trust Services Group
Administrative Assistant for our Trust Services Group in our Manchester, NH office. a leading New England-based law firm, has over 100 lawyers located in five offices, three in New Hampshire (Manchester, Concord and Portsmouth) and two in Massachusetts (Woburn and Boston). Regularly listed as one of America’s leading law firms in Chambers USA, and 57 of its attorneys are listed in The Best Lawyers in America across a broad array of practice areas. The firm has a strong tradition over its 103 year history of deep involvement in the communities where its attorneys work and live, and of active participation in the bar at both a state and national level.
This position will be focusing on providing support to our Trust Services Group. Candidates are required to have excellent administrative skills, strong organization and communication abilities, and ability to think outside of the box. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office. Candidate must have strong attention to detail, ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner, ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters and the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Proofread, edit, and distribute correspondence and documents to clients and staff
- Receive, screen, and route incoming calls and messages
- Distribute mail accordingly
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, conferences, and appointments
- Setup and maintain firm files
- Perform other functions as requested
- Superior attention to detail.
- Experience working for a fiduciary with trust expertise or a trust and estate planning professional.
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills.
- Office administration and clerical skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)