Billing Coordinator/Team Lead
- Daily processing of billing transactions in our ERP System
- Work with our A/R department for submission of invoices to customers
- Processing vendor invoices
- Support A/R department with customer related issues. These include but are not limited to, credit memos and invoices.
- Order and bill tooling and third-party accessories.
- Help maintain our subledger reports related to billing which include but not limited to, RTV, deposit/ installments, Unallocated WIP, negative inventory.
- Communicate with our regional offices in a timely manner for any billing or ordering related questions.
- Maintain and update Salesforce Software with pertinent information related to customer orders.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Minimum two years of experience in an administrative position or related field required.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Billing or data processing experience required.
- Prior experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential
- Exhibit strong collaboration skills
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness of work.
- Strong written and verbal communication, listening, organization and priority setting skills required.