Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Compile/open payments received externally and internally
- Enforce internal controls and comply with Firm policies and procedures
- Identify payments for the correct application to client accounts and invoices
- Apply payments under the direction of the Senior Application Coordinators
- Perform daily sessions reconciliation and finalization
- Provide backup coverage and support to the Senior Application Coordinators
- Work closely with the Client Operations team to perform write-offs and reapplications
- Work with the Accounts Payable team to coordinate disbursement as needed
- Scan payment support notices into Aderant
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 2+ years finance or accounting experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Aderant Expert a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Ability to work effectively on a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Strong analytical skills.