Job Title: Customer Service Representative Department: Customer Service
At Epoxy Technology, we bond with our customers. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for building mutually beneficial long-term relationships with our distributors and customers. They will manage orders from PO placement through invoicing to ensure the customer receives their order accurately, on-time, and in full. The ideal candidate will be a skilled problem-solver. They will also be collaborative, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and organized.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Timely and accurate order entry, ensuring detailed attention to customer requirements in a high-volume fast paced environment.
- Successfully manage incoming e-mails in personal and group mailboxes. Responding with requested information or obtaining necessary information from appropriate internal contacts.
- Collaborate internally and externally to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Communicate consistently and clearly, in fluent English, with global customer base.
- Pro-actively seek continuous improvement opportunities.
- Create tracking for and follow up on reported service issues. Escalate concerns as needed.
- Create new customer accounts in ERP system when required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong Team Player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and others
- Accountability Mindset
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in a Customer Service Environment
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift <15 pounds at time