CSR role in their Mansfield MA location (7 person office). Temp to hire M-F 7:30-4pm paying $20 per hour (some stretch for a great candidate out of manufacturing or distribution). Dealing primarily with Garage Door companies and repairmen so need to have the personality to handle these customers appropriately). Looking for someone with high attention to details as their are a lot of different products and customers to keep organized.
They use Oracle which would be nice to have but not required.
Dress code is casual.
- Communicate with customers in person and by telephone in entering orders under automation system controls.
- Assist in pricing of quotes and orders under automation system controls.
- Balance Daily Invoice Report
- Audit open order report weekly
- Follow up on customers’ claims for credit
- Manage all system invoicing on COD and open-term accounts.
- Manage bookkeeping procedures required by setting up and maintaining current open terms and COD accounts
- Assist with furnish and install program whenever necessary, and process furnish and install invoicing and installer payables
- Handle all incoming telephone calls, field telephone calls for product, as well as calls concerning bookkeeping or accounting matters
- Various administrative duties.
- A high school degree is required , along with 3 – 5 years of customer service experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Basic computer skills are required with a familiarity of Microsoft Office Products.
- Previous clerical or office experience is beneficial.