Reporting to a Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer, the Trust Administrator works as an integral member of the Trust Services Group team. The Trust Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administration of trusts and acts on behalf of the Trust Officer, interacting frequently with team members on client management and service issues.
- Assist Trust Officers by engaging in all facets of administration for assigned trust relationships
- Increasing client satisfaction through proactive account management
- Interpret the governing instrument and applicable law to ensure the proper set-up of account records, including payments, fee schedules and tax records.
- Communicate with beneficiaries and co-trustees to outline administrative procedures
- Opening and closing of trust accounts
- Managing risk by monitoring trust activity and ensuring policy and procedures are followed
- Respond to requests from beneficiaries for discretionary distributions
- Preform additional special projects, as needed
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and organize tasks effectively
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and oral), organizational and analytical skills are essential
- Excellent computer skills; proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel