Temp to hire
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
• Familiarity of the Food Industry
• GMP knowledge
• Knowledge in Allergen Control
• Organized and good time management skills
• Motivated and Positive
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Able to lead and instruct people
• Able to work interactively with all departments
o Inspect trucks and product prior to accepting shipment
o Review all shipment paperwork, confirming quantities and lot numbers
o Logging received goods accordingly
• Assist with ensuring documentation throughout the production and warehouse department is complete and accurate and submitted in a timely manner.
• Complete logs and various forms which assist in tracking lot numbers, good manufacturing practices, Arcade Snacks HACCP plan, SQF system procedures and documentation.
• Maintaining Arcade’s Kosher certification
o Ensure vendor Kosher certificates are current & uploaded into our system
• Assist with the implementation of food safety policies and procedures; measuring results against standards and making necessary adjustments.
• Assist in weekly and monthly in-house inspections and audits.
• Assist with bi-annual mock recalls as needed
• Assist with the documentation of non-conforming product.
• Keep Food Safety Manager informed of all food safety issues through daily observations.
• Assist in the continuation of our SQF certification
• Assist Food Safety Manager with the monitoring of programs and procedures, adjusting and refining them to keep up with industry standards.
• Participate and complete HACCP workshops and certifications as needed
• Participate and complete SQF Practitioner workshops and certifications as needed
• Assist with the food safety and SQF system as needed.
• Work in the production process when needed.