Human Resources Administrator
Comp: $65K-$70K depending on experience
- Serves as primary resource and coordinator for ADP Workforce Now HRIS functions including all data entry, employee lifecycle transactions and benefits administration enrollments.
- Create all payroll authorizations for bi-weekly payroll process, data entry in ADP Workforce Now, coordinating PA Forms and Excel database files (i.e., Changes and Terminations and New Hires) and send to Finance/Payroll.
- Position Control – maintains and updates position control regularly to reflect all employee updates, transfers, leave status etc. and updates monthly the KPI (Key Performance Indicator) data elements.
- Create and maintain all new hire personnel files; ensure that mandated items such as annual physical assessments, licenses, certifications and trainings are included and current.
- Provide daily and weekly filing support to maintain all personnel files up to date and survey ready.
- Generate Human Resources monthly reports for VP, Human Resources and President & CEO, which includes dashboards, statistics, and other reports as requested. This includes DEI data elements, tracking and trending, as reflected on the monthly Reports.
- Compliance Dashboard – tracking and maintaining and reporting out to the VP, HR and Compliance twice per month the assigned compliance elements which includes past-due performance reviews, Annual Health Assessment (annual wellness exams), Covid 19 vaccine, annual flu vaccine, annual Anti-Sexual Harassment Attestation Forms and other compliance elements as required.
- Update and maintain current Human Resources section on the PPHP Intranet including departmental items and documents.
- PPHP Docs mailbox – includes daily retrieval of documents, section in subfolders and update the HR Compliance Dashboard
- Benefits administration – coordinating new employee enrollments, employee status changes and qualifying events.
- Coordinate annual (OE) open enrollment by assisting in the coordination of with the benefits broker, VP, Human Resources including but not limited to: lesioning with ADP for plan set-up open enrollment materials, participation in open enrollment meetings, benefit plan(s) set-up and changes in ADP Workforce now, as well as coordination with benefit providers. This includes validating the accuracy of the open enrollment plans and employee selections.
- Ongoing interfacing and communicating with all benefit providers and carriers as utilized by PPHP.
- Administer, maintain, and troubleshoot issues for all ADP Workforce now Carrier Connections with carriers.
- Responsible for scheduling HR staff meetings, taking meeting minutes for review and distribution.
- Maintain emergency contact systems-Mozeo/emergency calling tree.
- Coordinate and respond to employment verifications including mortgage, wage garnishments, county or government requests and respond to NYS Unemployment inquiries.
- Performance Appraisal Review process: coordinate individual monthly reminders to the Management and Leadership Team re: probationary and annual performance appraisals including the document return process and merit increase calculation on annual appraisals.
- Create Employee ID Badges and security access cards
- IT access and security: submit IT requests for employee changes, terminations, deactivations, and reactivation.
- Leave Management – coordinates deactivation of IT access at start of the leave including reactivations on employee return to work. Coordinates and processes employee’s on (unpaid) leave in with elective benefits and the employee’s contribution payment. This includes coordination of payment to Finance.
- Esign coordinates and utilizes sign for document signing and transactional activity.
- Process all monthly benefit (elective and voluntary) vendor invoices and code for Finance, including coding Temp Service invoices per appropriate coding for service and hours allocation.
- Inventory weekly supplies and order as needed for the Team.
- Provide administrative support to the VPHR including conference calls, organizing, and scheduling meetings, creating and maintaining data spreadsheets, preparing correspondence, mailings, reports, minutes, and the like.
- Assist in the coordination of the NET and QNHO which includes staff roster lists and email invitations and reminders. email invitation and QNHO employee list and email invitations.
- PP Bravo – maintains starters and leavers with monthly file updates to Workstars (vendor)
- Serve on affiliate committees, teams, and workgroups, as needed.
- Assigned additional projects or priorities, as needed.
- Regularly checks personal PPHP email account for important affiliate-related communications, at least every 24 hours.
Experience, Education and Licensure
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, and minimum 3-5 years’ experience in human resources or relatable operational experience, human resources generalist experience preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- Knowledge and proficiency strong of computer software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, SharePoint, and Teams), Adobe Acrobat, Digital Signature software, and ADP Workforce now.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills, including priority-setting and decision-making ability.
- Excellent organizational skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Initiative, ability to work independently and under pressure and understands shifting priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with staff, volunteers and community.
- Possesses a high degree of confidentiality, integrity, discretion, and tact.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Commitment to the goals of Planned Parenthood.