Temp 2 months could go longer for the right fit (Hybrid) 3 days onsite 2 days remote. Zoom then start.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for…
- Prioritizing assignments and preparing often sensitive and detailed correspondence.
- Effectively obtaining familiarity with routine office procedures and forms in order to respond appropriately to detailed inquiries
- Scheduling appointments, making travel and/or meeting arrangements and maintaining business calendars
- Effectively establishing and maintaining well organized files, while managing the integrity of original client documents
- Coordinating with billing attorneys on all monthly pre-bills and necessary revisions; preparing bills for mailing, maintaining billing records and entering attorney time
- Maintaining confidentiality, assuring work product is accurate and presented professionally and making efforts to foster a positive rapport with all internal and external contacts
The successful candidate will demonstrate…
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience; experience supporting a real estate legal practice preferred.
- Advanced use of MS Word and Outlook; familiarity with Aderant or Elite preferred
- Proficiency in the use of document management systems; iManage preferred
- Intermediate to advanced computer aptitude in order to use various features of multiple software programs
- Ability to multitask and meet time-sensitive deadlines; accepting responsibility for producing a complete and accurate work product
- Organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
- High level of communication skills requiring social sensitivity and willingness to gain extensive knowledge of department procedures in order to communicate effectively with staff, management, attorneys, and