Marketing Communications Coordinator
3+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
Looking for a creative, experienced, and highly-organized Marketing Communications Coordinator to join our marketing team. This person will work closely with the firm’s Director of Marketing and other firm leaders to create compelling media, communicate our brand identity and the firm’s value, highlight recently completed projects through multiple media channels, and coordinate continuous improvement of firm-wide marketing materials.
• Produce marketing materials including proposals, brochures, award submissions, and editing of presentations for speaking engagements and client meetings.
• Develop content for publication, press releases, firm website and social media. Adapt content from research, market data, and discussions with firm leaders into meaningful content for PR and social media.
• Manage social media communication and tracking to carry messages to target audiences.
• Coordinate photo shoots, award submissions, and other marketing efforts.
• Maintain and update marketing collateral templates and resources including brochures, project profiles, images, resumes, etc.
• Support event planning and implementation for business development activities, speaking engagements, and industry associations.
• Strong writing capabilities and passion for details.
• Takes initiative and approaches tasks and problem solving with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion, and creativity.
• Thrives in a fast paced collaborative and creative environment.
• Strong organizational skills and desire to meet multiple concurrent challenges.
• BA degree in Journalism, Marketing or Communications, English or related area of study. Significant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• High level of proficiency with the full Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Social Media Marketing tools and Content Management. Demonstrated skills in graphic design, verbal communication, writing, and editing.
• 3 – 6 years of relevant experience in a marketing, graphic design or communications role.
• Experience in architecture/construction/real estate industry or digital marketing is a plus.
• Experience with Deltek Vision and Open Asset is preferred.