SALES MANAGER – New England Region ($60-70K base + commissions)
We are looking for an experienced B2B, successful sales professional who loves to build new customer relationships through networking and thoughtful prospecting. If you are a motivated, competitive and enthusiastic salesperson, focused on being the best and have a desire to work with people who consistently strive for excellence, you want to talk to RESCON. Prior experience marketing to educational institutions both public and private a plus.
Specific areas of responsibility include (but are not limited to):
- Creating new client relationships across our major market segments through “in-person” sales in with particular focus on development relationships in the education sector.
- Driving new revenue opportunities to through thoughtful territory management
- Focusing on obtaining “Big Meetings” with prospects and clients in our target business categories
- Managing and enhancing existing client relationships
- Working with Operations personnel to resolve customer service issues in a timely fashion
- Attends conferences, sporting events, conferences and other events to continually develop prospects and build relationships
- Markets a variety of technical training programs offered by the Company to customer groups including, but not limited to, OSHA, lead renovation, water mitigation, fire/soot cleanup, and more.
- Highly motivated individual with a tremendous work ethic
- Superior networking skills are essential to success in this position
- Demonstrated ability to get to the key decision makers in an organization and schedule “big” meetings
- Demonstrated experience in developing lasting, productive business relationships
- 3+ years of successful outside sales experience
- Excellent communication skills: articulate, persuasive and enthusiastic
- Strong presentation skills
- Prior sales experience in the education sector a plus