Our client is a well-established company that has set the standards for exceptional quality, on-time service, and wrapped itself in friendly customer service. They have proven themselves as a place to provide career opportunities for an individual to master their craft, earn competitive wages, and to make an impact in the lives of their employees, customers, and community.
While working for this company expect to work in an environment that is employee focused and most of all where your hard work is appreciated, recognized, and rewarded. The success of the company and your future is directly impacted by your daily contributions.
Our client is seeking a Staff Accountant to play a key role within their accounting department. This newly created position is in Woburn, MA.
- Perform accounts payable/receivable functions under the direction of the Controller
- Serve as liaison between accounting division and project managers to ensure invoice integrity
- Assist with creation of new projects in accounting software
- Create and issue subcontract and purchase order agreements
- Enter invoices into accounting software
- Work with project teams to create, submit, and manage client change orders
- Assist with other administrative and accounting duties as needed
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills to effectively communicate with employees, customers, vendors, and subcontractors
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in accounting administration within the construction industry preferred. *Will consider 2019 college graduates with internship/other work experience for this role.*
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Timberline project financial software strongly preferred
Our client specializes in the design, construction, and maintenance of mechanical HVAC and plumbing systems for commercial buildings throughout the Boston area. Equal opportunity employer.