150-160K plus bonus
The Controller is the key player in the management and oversight of all compliance and accounting activities at our Greenville, North Carolina site. This person will be in charge of managing and developing a team of three, as well as overseeing the activities performed by shared services for the site. Demonstrated analytical, forecasting and financial modelling skills, with the ability to translate complex situations into information that will support the profitability and growth of the business is required. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy work place, and is well-versed in working closely with senior management.
In addition to the above, this role is also key in the development and tracking of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and related operational analysis and other areas as required.
- Work closely with business segment Finance Directors and key business Leaders to drive financial objectives and support
- Provide financial analysis and recommendations to support development of the company’s overall business strategy, acting as a true business partner to the site leadership.
- Manage the month end accounting close, ensuring accurate and timely results that are in accordance with US GAAP
- Review and analyze internal financial data to identify issues, opportunities and trends to provide business owners and senior leaders with financial analysis input that will drive decision making including project profitability, productivity analysis, and return on investment
- Collaborate on major investment proposals to ensure timely execution of the strategy and limitation of risk associated with delay or lack of investment.
- Install and maintain a proper control environment and culture to limit business risk and exposures.
- Ensure proper communication between Corporate, Business Units and Site financial communities.
- Lead people to implement change, understand consequences and obtain commitment through coaching, training, and clear objective setting to meet the site’s short term needs and long term ambition.
- Develop department members to be key leaders within the organization.
- Build and sustain employee engagement by creating a culture of efficient execution and an environment in which individuals and teams can excel and continuously improve.
- Collaborate with Global Business Services and the Corporate Accounting and FP&A functions
- Protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls and maintain accuracy of standard cost.
- BS/BA in Accounting/Finance. Master’s Degree Preferred
- CPA required
- 8-10 years of related experience with success in a manufacturing environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with SAP and Hyperion preferred
- Experience with Blackline Software a plus
- Experience with Practical Process Improvement initiatives
Please send resume to: email@example.com