Recruitment Fraud Notice
We’ve recently been made aware of some attempts by scammers using a domain name such as CompleteStaffingSolution.com, which is not owned by Complete Staffing Solutions. The way to differentiate is there is no “S” at the end of Solutions, as well as among others that have fictitiously set up job interviews and offers to prospective candidates or posed as Complete Staffing Solutions executives to recruit candidates.
During our recruitment process, Complete Staffing Solutions will not:
- Ask you for money, pay for your own background screening
- Send you a check or any money prior doing any work, for advance pay or to buy equipment such as laptops
- Require you to provide sensitive personal information, like your driver’s license or social security number (this happens later in our process)
- Use our executives to solicit and contact you directly about a job, especially if they don’t know you
- Send you emails from any email address other than @completestaffingsolutions.com free email accounts such as Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, WhatsApp, WeChat, and others.
Keeping your information safe and secure is our main priority.
If you feel you’ve experienced any of these scenarios or want to verify legitimacy in your candidacy with Complete Staffing Solutions, please report it to: Hr@completestaffingsolutions.com or call us at 401-475-8800.