The Copywriter plays an integral role in developing marketing communications that define, support and reinforce brand and program initiatives. Produces clear, creative, benefit-driven copy and concepts across several channels, including magazines, catalog and web, for sales and marketing communications. The Copywriter also contributes to the development of promotional campaigns, including new product and contest launches.
- Develop creative concepts and write copy for multi-media, i.e. digital, print, video, social media in short and long format. To include, but not limited to – consumer catalogs, videos, new product/new program announcements, hostess/customer incentives, sales promotions, field magazine, hot news and additional collateral
- Close collaboration with Designer and Marketing in the planning and editorial process for field magazine each period
- Work closely with Product Development to support product knowledge and product literature needs including proofreading and copywriting
- Create and maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all communications
- Assist, as needed, in the development of scripts for field events, new product and incentive trip launches
- Proofread and copy edit for grammar, clarity and style
- Partner with designers to translate copy concepts into compelling, effective communication vehicles
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with the coordination of donations to a variety of charitable organizations.
- Assist Director in gathering information for department budget preparation.
- Assist Director with various legal functions that could include processing product liability claims with insurance carrier, monitor certain websites for independent contractor compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications or related field.
- Minimum of five years promotional writing in a Corporate Communications Department; experience in Direct Sales is a strong plus; Direct Response, Advertising Agency, Public Relations or Publishing.
- Must be a team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
- Must thrive in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines and quick turnaround.
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Windows operating systems; Microsoft Office Suite and Acrobat software. Familiar with Mac operating system.
- Proficiency with all essential internet functions, digital review tools and software, and project management system like Basecamp or similar.
- The ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions is required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations is required.
- Must be able to write creative copy for marketing products and services related to them.
- Business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from executive staff, group managers, sales force or field, customers and the general public is required.
- Some exposure to the Hispanic community or culture is a strong plus in this position.
Please send resume to: email@example.com