- Maintain Item Master standard costing and sales pricing for new items and approved changes. Perform initial set up and change reviews.
- Roll up BOM standard costing for new make items and approved changes. Perform initial set up and change reviews.
- Manage Site Master set up.
- International subsidiary inventory close
- Site reconciliation to general ledger control accounts
- Stock count set up and entry validation
- Record monthly usage of inventoried operational supplies
- Book-to-physical variance analysis
- Manufacturing usage variance analysis
- Purchase price variance analysis
- Factory cost center analysis
- Accrued Purchases reconciliation with Received-Not Invoiced Sub-ledger
- Promote continuous process improvement
- Assist with compliance testing of key controls, the maintenance of adequate internal controls, self-assessment and the documentation of processes and procedures related to Cost Accounting and Inventory.
- Support configuration management, supply chain and manufacturing operations.
- Support corporate finance in AP, SOP and Project Accounting.
- Assist AP Manager with Received Not Invoiced (RNI) sub ledger by seeking invoice/receipt matching before invoice due date.
- B.S. in Accounting
- 1-5 plus years of accounting experience
- Public Accounting experience desired, but not required
- Great Plains experience a plus
- Knowledge of US GAAP and some IFRS
- Strong systems skills that include advanced Excel and a working knowledge of financial systems and reporting tools.
- Ability to assist in monthly close processes
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Please send resume in WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org