Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Senior Accountant is responsible for assisting in the month-end close, which includes journal entry preparation/approval, preparation of account reconciliations, and monthly financial reporting.
- Preparation of month-end corporate financial reporting
- Preparation of monthly account reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of schedules in connection with the annual audit. Assist in maintaining all control books for audits.
- Perform ad hoc account analyses and other departmental tasks, as necessary
- BS Degree required, MBA Preferred
- 3 plus years of accounting experience
- Public Accounting experience desired
- Great Plains and Management Reporter (formerly FRx) experience a plus
- Knowledge of US GAAP and some IFRS
- Experience in contract analysis for revenue recognition
- Strong systems skills that include advanced Excel and a working knowledge of financial systems and reporting tools.
- Ability to assist in monthly close processes
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Please send resume to: email@example.com