Senior Staff Accountant
- Assist the Accounting Manager and Assistant Controller with the reporting and general accounting of the project companies, which includes (but not limited to) preparing financials (balance sheet, P&L, equity statement and cash flow statement), maintaining monthly schedules and covenant calculations and recording journal entries.
- Prepare and assist in the creation of financing packages to lenders for projects in construction.
- Maintain budget-to-actuals for all projects on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assist and own tasks related to the implementation of processes relating to the ERP system.
- Assist and cross-train other staff accountants.
- Prepare ad hoc reports for management – including various department requests.
- Prepare annual audit schedules and support and interfaces with auditors.
- Support reporting and analysis of monthly and quarterly results
- Ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, results-oriented, and operate well in a collaborative, team environment.
- The ideal candidate should be prepared for increased responsibilities as they relate to the role and in a rapidly growing company. Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years’ experience required
- 1 – 2 years of Public Accounting experience highly encouraged
- Solid understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and the ability to do research to find solutions for accounting issues
- Experience with accounting systems; NetSuite strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the accounting team, executive management and all departments across the organization.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Willing and able to adapt to a high energy, fast paced environment.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and efficient.
- Robust analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office and overall computer skills.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn and grow.
Please send resume in WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org