- Prepare monthly financial statements and financial analysis for Operations Management.
- Be responsible for partnering with Operations as financial steward of the Affiliate.
- Prepare and execute journal entries for month end close, quarter end close, year/end close.
- Prepare and analyze balance sheet reconciliations.
- Conduct month over month and actuals vs. plan variance analyses.
- Report on specific trends for each business unit.
- Compile information for annual audit.
- Monitor compliance to timelines on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Be responsible for timely reporting of financial schedules.
- Lead process improvement and standardization projects.
- Assist with other ad-hoc Accounting projects.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance/Accounting
- 2-4 years of experience
- CPA desirable but not required
- Ability to prepare financial statement and manage rigorous analysis.
- Willingness to work the hours needed to complete and deliver projects/tasks on committed deadline dates.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to providing quality work in a timely manner.
- Strong computer skills with heavy emphasis on Microsoft Excel, Epicor experience a plus.
- Good knowledge of GAAP and financial statements.
- Highly motivated and confident individual who is eager to get started on day one.
- Experience managing multiple activities, prioritization of tasks and problem resolution.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of Cognos TM1 a plus.
Please send resume to: email@example.com