- Drive customer satisfaction through timely responses to inquiries
- Collaborate with inside sales to effective prioritize external requests.
- Help troubleshoot/solve customer issues and when appropriate escalate to the appropriate internal teams.
- Effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all new customer set-ups.
- Drive customer self-sufficiency by educating and empowering them
- Perform additional duties as requested
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Great attention to detail with ability to multi-task
- Ability to deliver against realistic time expectations
- Professional phone demeanor and etiquette
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be reliable and punctual
- General knowledge of MS Excel
- Supply chain experience, specifically LTL, Small Parcel, and TL, a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com platform a plus
- Candidates must be eligible for employment in the United States.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org